COVID-19 Update for Our Customers
The health and well-being of our customers, staff, and communities is our priority. In a proactive measure to help counter COVID-19 while still meeting the needs of our customers, we are making some changes.
What we’re doing…
• Reducing store hours at our locations to promote lower levels of non-essential contact.
• Due to the temporary closure of the University of Saskatchewan our on campus location will be closed until further notice.
All calls and emails to this location will be handled as normal and any of our other locations will be happy to help you!
• Enhancing cleaning and sanitation procedures of high traffic and high contact areas at all store locations.
• Requiring mandatory self-isolation for staff who have returned from travel or are not feeling well.
• Promoting increased social distance:
• Maintaining a physical distance between us of at least 2 metres
• Limiting the number of customers in our store.
• Determining your service needs and may prioritize service needs requiring in-store interaction
How you can help…
• If you – or anyone you live with – are not feeling well today or have traveled outside of Saskatchewan, we ask you to return home (14 days required self-isolation).
• If we are servicing your phone, we will ask you to clean it with a disinfectant wipe.
• As per SaskTel, we are unable to receive any SaskTel equipment. Please go to SaskTel.com and print off the form to return your items for free through Canada Post.
How we can help you…
If you prefer not to visit a store location at this time, we’re here to help in other ways:
• As always, we’re here to assist with sales or service over the phone. We offer free same day shipping in the province OR can have your order ready for curbside pick up at the store of your choice.
• Find us online 24/7 at thewirelessage.com and take advantage
of free, same-day shipping across the province.
We thank you for your patience and cooperation. Please take care of yourselves and each other.
The Wireless Age team.